I am currently not accepting book review requests, upto 31st May 2018. Feel free to email me post 1st June 2018, for a book review!
For requests for book reviews, do contact me at mithila(dot)menezes(at)gmail(dot)com .
Preferred genres: YA Fiction, Fiction, Detective Mystery, Mystery, Science Fiction, Business and Start-up.
Not interested in: Chick-lit, Romance, Politics, History, Books in series (Harry Potter has stolen my heart, sorry).
Some insight into the way I review books:
1. I mainly post long-form reviews on my blog. Shorter reviews are on GoodReads. The least time between starting a book and writing the review for my blog is 2 weeks.
2. The author cannot request a specific type of post. I write long-form posts only if I really appreciate the book (4 stars and above). However, a mini-review of all the books, irrespective of rating, will be published on GoodReads.
3. If you are an author and you approach me first for a book review, please note that I charge for book reviews. The rates will vary on a book to book basis. Please do not send me an unsolicited copy of your book for a review.
4. If you are an author and you approach me first for a book review, I will mostly ask for an excerpt of your book before I accept your book review request. The reason for this is: I have limited time in my daily schedule for reading books and writing reviews. Hence, I have to select the best possible book to review, for the benefit of my readers and followers. So, you could send me an excerpt or a link to your GoodReads page for the book.
5. To be featured on my Instagram, physical copies of books will be needed (I stay in India). Otherwise, a Kindle (.mobi) format would be preferable.
6. My reviews are honest. I praise books that deserve praise. I explain why I don’t like books I don’t like.